In order to stay ahead of the competition, it’s important to be always thinking of new and innovative ways to improve your ecommerce business. One way to do this is by blogging regularly about topics that are relevant to your customers. However, coming up with fresh blog ideas can be challenging, especially if you’re not sure where to start. That’s where free tools like Google Trends, BuzzSumo, AnswerThePublic, Ubersuggest, and Quora can come in handy. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to use each of these tools to come up with great blog post ideas that will help improve your SEO ranking as mentioned by SEO Phoenix.
It’s also easily one of the most difficult parts of writing a new post. Here we will explore five free tools that you can use to find your next blog topic and be on your way to social shares and backlinks in no time! This article has been broken down into five parts. Each section below contains one tool that you can use to find your next blog topic.
1) Google Trends will provide you with insights related to trending content on the web (and give the best topics for your blog posts). Phoenix SEO mentioned that you can also use Google Trends to see what types of content are trending over time, which can be very helpful when planning out future blog posts. If you wanted to know how well a post would do on BuzzSumo, you could search the topic in the bar at the top and then click “top content” on the left side. Google Trends can give you insights into what types of content are currently trending on the web, and give you blog post ideas that other sites aren’t already writing about. It will also show you how your own site content stacks up against the competition, which helps you to figure out if there is any low-hanging fruit that you should be taking advantage of.
2) BuzzSumo lets you see what types of content are currently popular and how your site content stacks up against the competition.
3) AnswerThePublic will help you to find out what questions your target market is asking about your niche. AnswerThePublic will tell you what questions your target market is asking about your niche, and provide you with blog post ideas that haven’t been covered yet. For this reason, it can be a great tool to use if you struggle coming up with fresh ideas for content.
4) Ubersuggest can show you which keywords are currently trending over time, as well as give you some suggestions based on related or popular terms. Ubersuggest is an amazing tool that you can use to obtain keyword ideas and see what terms are currently trending over time. All you need to do is type in a word or phrase and it will give you hundreds of suggestions (and how much traffic each search term gets). According to SEO Phoenix, you can also get great blog post ideas using AnswerThePublic by typing in a word or phrase and seeing what questions are being asked about the topic.
5) Quora gives you access to questions asked by your target audience. Quora is one of my personal favorites when it comes to finding niche-specific question ideas, especially ones that I may not have thought of before. This can be extremely helpful if you tend to struggle with coming up with blog topics.
Conclusion: If you want to improve your blog post ideas, then you should definitely try using some of the free tools we’ve mentioned in this post. They can help you come up with great topics that will rank well on search engines and keep your readers engaged. What tool are you going to try first?